AA-106 - RTV106 Offset
AA-106 - RTV106 Offset
Starts at $6.94
AA-106 is a fast curing, high strength acetoxy silicone RTV adhesive rubber developed for applications requiring fast development of physical properties and excellent adhesion. AA-106 is a 1-part red RTV silicone paste lubricant that when applied to the substrate allows handling of the bonded assembly within minutes.
- Fast RT cure
- Thixotropic red RTV paste
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to plastic, metal and glass
- Convenient, heat accelerated instant cure capability
- Assembly line adhesive
- Form in place gaskets
- Fast-curing adhesive sealant
- Specific Gravity: 1.08
- Uncured Color: Red
- Solids: 98.00%
- Shelf Life: Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a cool dry area, below 70°F
- Viscosity: 500,000 cps
- Tack Free Time: 12 Minutes
- CURED - R.T.
- Cured: 72 Hours @ Room Temperature
- Cured Color: Red
- Durometer, Shore: A 32
- Dielectric Strength: 500 V/mil
- Dielectric Constant: 2.8
- Dissipation Factor: 0.001
- Volume Resistivity: 14
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.0005
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: -5
Cure speed can be accelerated with increased humidity to very rapid cures, exhibiting surprisingly fast adhesion.
Keep hi temp silicone sealant out of the reach of children. Uncured sealant can irritate eyes and skin.
Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a cool dry area, below 70°F
All recommendations, statements and technical data herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable and correct, but accuracy and completeness of said tests are not guaranteed and are not to be construed as warranty, either expressed or applied. User shall rely on his own information and tests to determine suitability of the product for the intended use, and the user assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of this product. Manufacturerﾒs sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of product of the manufacturer proves to be defective. Manufacturer shall not be liable to the buyer or any third party for injury, loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the product. Recommendations or statements other than those contained in a written agreement signed by an officer of the manufacturer shall not be binding by the manufacturer.