Double click on above image to view full picture
SS-567 Foul-Off Municipal Marine Anti-Foulant Coating
Product DescriptionSS-567 is a clear rubber anti-fouling coating based on polydimethylsiloxane technology. It offers anti-fouling to: locks, buoys, piers, docks, waterways, filtration systems, dams, and many others. It’s too slippery to attach to.
- Repels Zebra Mussels
- Self-bonding to all marine substrates
- Non-organic and non-toxic, using no metals
- Repels sea-life, barnacles and scum
- Works well on props and running gear
- Works without copper or other heavy metal poisons
- Essential to stay clean and non-fouled
- Unlike most products on the market, this one actually works!
- Water intake valves at dams
- Water filtration systems
- Ship hull anti-fouling
- Propeller anti-fouling
- Hydroelectric power stations
- Water supply equipment and piping
- Specific Gravity: 0.9
- Solids: 50.00%
- Shelf Life: Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a cool dry area, below 70°F
- CURED - R.T.
- Cured: 30-60 Minutes at 70°F
- Cured Color: Clear
Cure speed can be accelerated with increased humidity to very rapid cures, exhibiting surprisingly fast adhesion.
Keep out of the reach of children. Uncured sealant can irritate eyes and skin.
Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a cool dry area, below 70°F
All recommendations, statements and technical data herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable and correct, but accuracy and completeness of said tests are not guaranteed and are not to be construed as warranty, either expressed or applied. User shall rely on his own information and tests to determine suitability of the product for the intended use, and the user assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of this product. Manufacturer’s sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of product of the manufacturer proves to be defective. Manufacturer shall not be liable to the buyer or any third party for injury, loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the product. Recommendations or statements other than those contained in a written agreement signed by an officer of the manufacturer shall not be binding by the manufacturer. This product has not been tested for, and is therefore not recommended for, uses for which prolonged contact with mucous membranes, abraded skin, or blood is intended; or for uses which implantation within the human body is intended.