Double click on above image to view full picture
SS-690 High Temperature Coating
Product DescriptionSS-690 is a fast cure silicone RTV rubber developed for coating applications to resist weathering, moisture, UV and temperatures up to 330C. SS-690 will bond to ceramic, metals and composites to form a high temperature coating that can be utilized within 24 hours of application.
- Fast RT cure
- Excellent adhesion to metal, ceramic and composite substrates
- Temperature range -40C to 330C
- Very fast onset of adhesion
- Tough, durable coating
- Flue gas handling and ducting
- Protecting ceramic and metal stacks from corrosion and premature wear
- Specific Gravity: 0.90
- Uncured Color: Red
- Solids: >50%
- Shelf Life: Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a cool dry area, below 70°F
- Viscosity: 50,000 cps
- Tack Free Time: 30 Minutes at RT
- CURED - R.T.
- Cured: 72 Hours @ Room Temperature
- Cured Color: Red + Custom Colors Upon Request
- Durometer, Shore: A 36
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.0005
Cure speed can be accelerated with increased humidity to very rapid cures, exhibiting surprisingly fast adhesion.
Keep out of the reach of children. Uncured sealant can irritate eyes and skin.
Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a cool dry area, below 70°F
All recommendations, statements and technical data herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable and correct, but accuracy and completeness of said tests are not guaranteed and are not to be construed as warranty, either expressed or applied. User shall rely on his own information and tests to determine suitability of the product for the intended use, and the user assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of this product. Manufacturerﾒs sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of product of the manufacturer proves to be defective. Manufacturer shall not be liable to the buyer or any third party for injury, loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the product. Recommendations or statements other than those contained in a written agreement signed by an officer of the manufacturer shall not be binding by the manufacturer.