Double click on above image to view full picture
SS-6139 Repenetrable silicone Gel
Product DescriptionSS-6139 is a room temperature curing silicone RTV gel developed for electronic applications requiring a repenetrable, self-sealing silicone gel product. SS-6139 is a 2-part, 1:1 mix ratio silicone that when mixed at room temperature, cures in 12 hours or 15 Minutes when exposed to high enough heat. A dispensing gun is required for the dual syringes.
- Self-sealing over a long life
- Excellent repenetrability and conformation to plastic
- metal and glass parts
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio
- Assemblies requiring inspection with probes
- Electronic component vibration
- shock and thermal insulation
- Potting and encapsulation
- Dust and moisture protection in a thick barrier coating
- Transparent dielectric insulation
- Specific Gravity: 0.98
- Uncured Color: Clear, with custom colors available
- Solids: 98.00%
- Shelf Life: Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a cool dry area, below 70°F
- Viscosity: 1,000 cps.
- Tack Free Time: 120 Minutes at Room Temperature
- CURED - R.T.
- Cured: 12 Hours at Room Temperature, 15 minutes at 150°C
- Cured Color: Clear
- Dielectric Strength: 10 kv/mm
- Dielectric Constant: 2.8
- Dissipation Factor: 0.001
- Volume Resistivity: 1.0x1015
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 1.0x10-3
Platinum catalyzed, addition cure system
Avoid contact with tin cured RTVs, sulphur compounds, azides, imides, latex rubber gloves, and amines as cure system can be deactivated.
Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a cool dry area, below 70°F
All recommendations, statements and technical data herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable and correct, but accuracy and completeness of said tests are not guaranteed and are not to be construed as warranty, either expressed or applied. User shall rely on his own information and tests to determine suitability of the product for the intended use, and the user assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of this product. Manufacturerﾒs sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of product of the manufacturer proves to be defective. Manufacturer shall not be liable to the buyer or any third party for injury, loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the product. Recommendations or statements other than those contained in a written agreement signed by an officer of the manufacturer shall not be binding by the manufacturer.