Double click on above image to view full picture
SS-4207 2-Part, Dielectric Tough Gel - DC 3-4207 Offset
Product DescriptionSS-4207 is a fast curing, self-leveling adhesive silicone RTV. A dispensing gun is required for the dual syringes.
- Fast deep section, neutral cure
- Self-leveling liquid
- Excellent tough translucent green gel
- UV indicating
- Coatings applications
- Encapsulating and potting
- Deep section cure translucent green rubber
- Specific Gravity: 0.9
- Uncured Color: Translucent Green, with custom colors available
- Solids: >99%
- Shelf Life: Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a cool dry area, below 70°F
- Viscosity: 400 cps.
- Tack Free Time: <10 Minutes at Room Temperature
- CURED - R.T.
- Cured: 5 Minutes at 150°C
- Cured Color: Translucent Green + Custom Colors Upon Request
- Durometer, Shore: 00 59
- Dielectric Strength: 20 kv/mm
- Dielectric Constant: 3.1
- Dissipation Factor: 0.01
- Volume Resistivity: 4x1015
Avoid contact with tin cured RTVs, sulphur compounds, azides, imides, latex rubber gloves, and amines as cure system can be deactivated.
Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a cool dry area, below 70°F
All recommendations, statements and technical data herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable and correct, but accuracy and completeness of said tests are not guaranteed and are not to be construed as warranty, either expressed or applied. User shall rely on his own information and tests to determine suitability of the product for the intended use, and the user assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of this product. Manufacturerﾒs sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of product of the manufacturer proves to be defective. Manufacturer shall not be liable to the buyer or any third party for injury, loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the product. Recommendations or statements other than those contained in a written agreement signed by an officer of the manufacturer shall not be binding by the manufacturer.