Double click on above image to view full picture
SS-2221 1-Part Low Viscosity Dip Coating Silicone Rubber
Product DescriptionSS-2221 is a 1-part heat curing, silicone RTV adhesive rubber developed for coating applications requiring a low viscosity dip coating product.
- Fast 1 to 10 minutes heat cure
- Silicone rubber coated handles
- Silicone gasket fabrication
- Coating glass bakeware
- Specific Gravity: 1.05
- Uncured Color: Translucent, with custom colors available
- Solids: 98.00%
- Shelf Life: Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a freezer.
- Viscosity: 20,000 cps.
- Tack Free Time: 7 Days at Room Temperature
- CURED - R.T.
- Cured: 10 Minutes at 150°C
- Cured Color: Translucent + Custom Colors Upon Request
- Durometer, Shore: A 30
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 20 x 10-5
Avoid contact with tin cured RTVs, sulphur compounds, azides, imides, latex rubber gloves, and amines as cure system can be deactivated.
Sealed containers are guaranteed for 1 year from the ship date when stored in a freezer.
All recommendations, statements and technical data herein are based on tests we believe to be reliable and correct, but accuracy and completeness of said tests are not guaranteed and are not to be construed as warranty, either expressed or applied. User shall rely on his own information and tests to determine suitability of the product for the intended use, and the user assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of this product. Manufacturerﾒs sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of product of the manufacturer proves to be defective. Manufacturer shall not be liable to the buyer or any third party for injury, loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the product. Recommendations or statements other than those contained in a written agreement signed by an officer of the manufacturer shall not be binding by the manufacturer.