|Simplified Silicone Solutions for hobbyists, crafters & DIYers |
These are our current, high-performance products presented in a less technical manner to enable utilization by all.
Silicone Paint– brush-on this clear silicone paint to apply a fast drying rubber coating.
– dip items, coat ends of rope, dip-coat the ends of tool handles, etc into this thick liquid.
Silicone Spray – light liquid sprays-on to coat tanks, bases of poles, piping, etc.
Silicone Rubber Coat – Pourable silicone to custom make sheets of silicone rubber onto flat surfaces like workbenches, terrarium bases, rock gardens etc.
Liquid Fill – pourable to fill cavities, cracks, holes and enclosures making a custom rubber plug. Will harden in 1 hr. regardless of depth, opening size of shape.
– mix 1:1 this liquid material and mold your own custom ice structures for winter displays, plays, parade floats, etc.
– apply this 1-part paste and it will quickly dry, hardening-up to a very realistic snow or sleet rubber-type product.
– mix this 1:1 liquid and mold your own custom, soft simulated-glass objects for safe stuntman activities. Crumbles in your hands, looks exactly like glass.
Silicone Clear Putty – crystal clear or colored putty for hobby & craft applications.
Car, Truck and Motorcycle Silicone– Chevy orange, Mopar Blue, Pontiac Green, and 301 black, which stops oil leaks in Harley’s.
Marine Silicone– A high performance water resistant silicone adhesive sealant compound.
Rubberized Protect It– protects against:
– stop graffiti with this clear coat fast drying, long-life, low surface energy rubberized paint. Spray-on, then impossible to paint-on. Clear & colors.
– a waterproofing coating for tents, outdoor wear, tarps, awnings, etc. After 1 hour it dries to a clear, flexible waterproof seal.
Difficult Substrates Glue– a silicone glue that sticks to everything except polyethylene, polypropylene, and Teflon.
– an adhesive sealant that stops shaking, rattling & moving of loose parts. Works by bonding the moving parts and the sealant absorbing all of the vibrational energy at the interface.
Tough Glue– a tough, 1000 PSI glue for durable bonding applications.
Rubber Repair– a tough silicone that bonds all rubber parts for repair applications.
Spray Insulation– insulate from noise, vibration and heat by applying a thin liquid coating which forms a rubber insulation coating.
– a clear liquid resin which will fill around objects, then harden to preserve them in a firm rubber block.
– a liquid rubber that hardens into any custom shape a soft custom rubber cushion. Mold your own custom cushioning appliances, orthotics and vibration isolators.
– a thin liquid coating for decks, wood, concrete, docks, etc. A high solids coating it extends life 5X over the other coatings.
High Temperature Caulk– for woodstoves, ovens, furnaces – good up to 650F
– for freezers and low temperature enclosures. Stays flexible and maintains a seal down to -60F.
Heat Sink Silicone– pulls the excess heat out of your electrical and electronic devices and components. As a paste it will harden-up and bond to any surface applied to.
Silicone Vacuum Grease– a heavy thick grease for high vacuum and low pressure applications.
Custom Color Caulk– have a silicone caulk custom colored to match your décor. Send us the color to match and we’ll match it and make it for you in any quantity desired.
Bond to Wet Surface Silicone - a fast curing silicone adhesive rubber developed for wet bonding applications.
Peelable Silicone Rubber - a thick silicone adhesive that when applied to the substrate, cures to a pliable, removable, protective covering within a day.
Peelable Silicone Rubber Coating - a self-leveling silicone adhesive that when applied to the substrate, cures to a pliable, removable, protective covering within a day.