| CONSULTING |
Silicone Solutions offers
customized solutions to your problems
projects can range from long term assignments relaying an entire technology
to one-day visits to address a single aspect of product quality.
- To date, assignments have included: in-house seminars,
process troubleshooting, custom product development, product quality
assessments, establishing test methods, processing enhancements, equipment
design, designing marketing plans, and confirming correct customer
- Assignments have been accepted in the consumer, automotive, industrial,
electronic, medical device and health care market areas.
- Silicone Solutions has a professional staff
and serves a wide customer base serving small, medium and Dow Jones
500 firms. The customer list includes Boeing Aircraft, General Electric,
Purolator, Armstrong, Johnson & Johnson,
- Typically we utilize a client defined custom compensation plan to
suit any firms budgetary or corporate style or needs. Hourly, daily,
retainer and project basis payment programs are some of the plans utilized.
- Custom developed formulations are sole property of the client with
full confidentiality and property rights transferred.
- On technology transfers, hand-outs fully detailing covered information
are always provided with visits.
- Full confidentiality and proprietary technology controls are in-place
and fully adhered to by Silicone Solutions staff.
- We do not consult for competing firms.
- Generally, for on-site visits, it's best to fly-in the night before
to enable early start the day of the consulting visit.
- We cover all meals and incidental expenses.
- Fax a map to your site, recommend a local hotel, and for clarity
after we have agreed on a fee, send a P.O. outlining the fee and expenses
- We have three fully equipped product development
labs where we customize: coatings, both thixotropic and self-leveling
sealants and adhesives, thermally conductive products, high temperature
stable products, high consistency rubbers, greases and compounds, RT,
UV and heat cured chemistries.
- Overall, consultants use their knowledge and experience to create
value for the client. Take some time to consider how Silicone Solutions
can help your firm.